Cutlite PentaAsk for product
The new XLME laser cutting system was specifically designed to meet the market demand of a machine that could combine the fiber cutting features and the CO2 sources cutting features. That allows the XLME solution a great flexibility in its uses: fiber for metal cutting as it combines the plane and the galvanometric systems in the different types of working (acrylic, wood, textile, etc ). For this reason it is included in the Cutlite Penta’s range of small machines with excellent speed and accuracy performances.
XLME is available in the following versions: 1500×1500, 1500×2000 with laser powers ranging from 1000W to 3000W Fiber, and from 350W to 850W CO2 .
– Small and compact
– Cutting-edge technology: linear motors, two different cutting heads and two different laser sources
– Fiber cutting : on brass, copper, stainless steel, bronze, iron
– CO2 cutting: on plastics and wood
– Easy and fast installation
– Integrated on-board CAD/CAM software
Working area: 500x1500mm; 1500x2000mm
Z axis: 80 mm
Speed: 140 m/min
Accelleration: 25 m/s2 (2.5 g)
Fiber sources: 1000-2000-3000 W
Laser Power: Co2 350 - 550 - 750 - 850 W / Fiber 1000 - 2000 - 3000 W
Precision: 0.1 mm