Plasma cutter Hypertherm XPR170
Hyperthermzapytaj o produkt
The new XPR170™ is the latest system in the XPR™ plasma product line. Delivering next generation X-Definition™ processes from very thin up to mid-range thicknesses, the XPR170™ expands plasma capabilities and opportunities in ways never before possible.
With unmatched X-Definition™ cut quality on mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum, XPR170™ increases cut speed, dramatically improves productivity and slashes operating costs. New ease-of-use features and engineered system optimization make XPR easier to run with minimal operator intervention, while also ensuring optimal performance and unmatched reliability.
Industry-leading X-Definition cut quality
The XPR advances HyDefinition® cut quality by blending new technology with refined processes for next generation, X-Definition cutting on mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
– Consistent ISO range 2 results on thin mild steel
– Extended ISO range 3 cut quality on thicker mild steel and stainless steel
– Superior stainless steel cut quality
– Superior results on aluminum using Vented Water Injection™ (VWI)
Optimized productivity and reduced operating costs
– Significantly reduced operating costs than previous generation technology
– Increased cut speeds on thicker materials
– Dramatic improvement in consumable life on mild steel applications
– Thicker piercing capability than competitive plasma systems
Engineered system optimization and ease of use
– Ramp down error protection significantly increases realized consumable life
– Automatic system monitoring and specific troubleshooting codes for improved maintenance and service prompts
– EasyConnect™ torch lead and one hand torch-to-receptacle connection for fast and easy change‑outs
– QuickLock™ electrode for easy consumable replacement
– WiFi in the power supply can connect to mobile devices and LAN for multiple system monitoring and service
– Compatible with IoT
Advanced process control and delivery
Three console options – Core™, Vented Water Injection™ (VWI) and OptiMix™ – offer unmatched mild steel cut quality with each console delivering successively enhanced cutting capabilities on stainless steel and aluminum. All consoles can be fully controlled through the CNC for high productivity and ease of use.
Gas-connect console gases/fluids
|Vented Water Injection (VWI)